We run free public events, where anyone can bring clothing to be repaired by volunteers.
Next event: March 10 at St. Lawrence Market
Upcoming event: April 14 at Toronto Public Library, Lillian H. Smith District Branch, more details to come!
Subscribe to our blog or sign up on the right to get notified by email of upcoming events.
We’re always looking for volunteers, even if you don’t know how to sew.
- To promote and enable maintenance and repair; in general, and of clothing in particular.
- To encourage the teaching and learning of repair skills
- To reduce waste and keep clothing out of the garbage
- To encourage people to value their clothing
- To increase the social acceptance of wearing repaired clothing
- To build community
- To have fun