We run free public events, where anyone can bring clothing to be repaired by volunteers.
Next event: May 18 at the Moss Park Market
Subscribe to our blog or sign up on the right to get notified by email of upcoming events.
We’re always looking for volunteers, even if you don’t know how to sew.
- To promote and enable maintenance and repair; in general, and of clothing in particular.
- To encourage the teaching and learning of repair skills
- To reduce waste and keep clothing out of the garbage
- To encourage people to value their clothing
- To increase the social acceptance of wearing repaired clothing
- To build community
- To have fun