We run free public events, where anyone can bring clothing to be repaired by volunteers.
Next event: October 5th at Withrow Park Farmers Market
We’re always looking for volunteers, even if you don’t know how to sew.
- To promote and enable maintenance and repair; in general, and of clothing in particular.
- To encourage the teaching and learning of repair skills
- To reduce waste and keep clothing out of the garbage
- To encourage people to value their clothing
- To increase the social acceptance of wearing repaired clothing
- To build community
- To have fun